This year we’ve replaced some apricot trees with new different varieties. We’ve received new young trees we’ve planted one by one in three different blocks.
Dunstan Hills Blog
Views from Lilly
Haaaa…. pruning. This is one of the longest work in an orchard. We start usually Mid-March and finish end of August and sometimes September.
This blog will be for you workers coming all year around helping us in the orchard.
It will talk about:
- What is happening all year around at the orchard.
- Some interesting information about what we grow.
- All the accommodation in and around Alexandra.
- Good plan in Alex for free WIFI, shower…
- When we need workers and when to apply.
- Interview from pickers from previous years.
- Suggestion of podcast/music to listen while you are working hard.
- Other companies to work for after or before coming at Duntan Hills.
And MORE! Request, let us some comment so we can improve the blog.